A delicious, filling and healthy Vegetarian Slimming world friendly meal. You could swop the sweet potatoes for butternut squash if you liked or use half and half.
Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think of it.
- 750g Sweet Potatoes
- 250g Fresh Baby Leaf Spinach
- 1 Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 300 ml Vegetable Stock
- 1tbs Curry Powder
- 400g Passata
- Fry Light Spray Oil
- Place the onion in a pan with a spray or two of Fry Light and gently fry for a 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir for a further couple of minutes before adding the curry powder.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes before adding the sweet potatoes and vegetable stock.
- After 5 minutes, add the spinach, red chilli and passata and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Season and serve
If you are interested, I post my Vegetarian Slimming World meal plan for the week on a Monday and track my weight loss journey on a Wednesday. Are you new to Slimming World, coming back to the plan or have been on it for a while?
Looking for other Vegetarian Slimming World friendly recipes?