Ok, so bear with me. If you’ve never heard of or tried this before, you are allowed to be sceptical, but honestly, this is surprisingly nice and I love it when served with salad. You could also add Slimming World Chips if you wanted.
- Lasagne Sheets (that don't need to be pre soaked)
- 1 Onion
- 4oz Mushrooms
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tins of Baked Beans
- 2 Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
- Mixed Herbs
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Fry Light Cooking Spray
- A Healthy Extra A choice of cheese or Syn an amount
- Dice and then fry the onions with Fry Light for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Slice and then add the Mushrooms, red peppers and crushed garlic and fry until softened.
- Add the baked beans, tinned tomatoes, a good pinch of herbs and a splash of Worcestershire sauce and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now begin to layer an oven proof dish with the beans and tomato mixture, then lasagne pasta sheets and again, finishing with a layer of beans and tomato mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and grill until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with a big green salad