These are legendary in Slimming World groups up and down the country and for good measure. They are easy to make, satisfying and delicious. Vegetarian slimming world chips. Who knew?
- Fry Light Cooking Spray
- 1 Large Potato
- Peel if you choose ( I leave the skin on) the potato and chop into chip shapes or wedges.
- Place in a microwavable bowl, cover and cook for 5 minutes on high.
- Meanwhile, heat a baking tray in an oven set to 200 degrees.
- When the potatoes have finished in the microwave, drain any water and toss and spray the potatoes in Fry Light Spray and a good pinch of salt.
- Spread out onto the hot baking tray and cook for 20 - 30 minutes depending on size and until they begin to brown and crisp at the edges.
Looking for other vegetarian sliming world recipe ideas?